Creek Week Facebook Photo Contest
Creek Week is sponsoring a Facebook photo contest for the best photo taken at a Creek Week event.
If you have a camera and a Facebook page, it's easy to enter the Creek Week photo contest! Simply take pictures while participating in any Forsyth Creek Week event and post your best photo with the hashtag #ForsythCkWk on the Forsyth Creek Week Facebook page.
Post a picture of you and your friends having fun on a Segway trail ride or a bird walk…. Post a picture of something interesting you found during the Great American Cleanup…. Post a picture of your table at trivia night. Use your imagination - the possibilities are endless! Then tell your friends to “Like” your photo and you may win the Grand Prize and a Creek Week T-shirt.
Grand prize: All photos posted on the Creek Week Facebook page will be eligible for the grand prize: A Winston-Salem Dash prize pack that includes admission four (redeemable for Sunday-Thursday games), a family pack to SciWorks and a professionally framed 8 x 10 print of their photo, courtesy of Hampton House Art and Framing. The winning photo will be chosen by the Creek Week organizing committee.
Additional prizes: The photographers of the five photos that receive the most “likes” during Creek Week photos will receive a Creek Week T-shirt.
1. Picture must be posted on the Forsyth Creek Week Facebook page.
2. A person may post 1 photo per Creek Week event.
3. Contest photo submittal window begins at 9 a.m. Saturday, March 25, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, April 2.
4. The time period for “Likes” will be 9:01 a.m. Saturday, March 25, and end at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, April 2.
5. All contest participants and photo subjects consent to the use of their photos on Forsyth Creek Week's Facebook page, the websites of the City of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County, and in future Creek Week promotions.
6. Contestants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
7. Winners will be posted on the Forsyth Creek Week Facebook page.
8. Forsyth Creek Week and its organizers reserve the right to remove any photo that they deem to be unsuitable for any reason.